I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

弹出动听の歌

2010年10月4日星期一

2 Coment....yumi / mii ♥

Today is very important...

cuaz my beauty sis brithday ♥....
 
姐生日快樂哦...我愛你=]
 
ur present i will at thursday give u 
 
xD...
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Now is my serious coment...
 
so “Tuck
 
My Baka friend "Meng Xian"
Today i'm schooling...
 
I at the school be ok de lo...
 
Suddenly a roket throw over for mii ....tis things is so Tuck!!
 
  later ... Ring ...

All 6years o ppl must do the manual 

At that time i be happy...my Baka friend put that things on my ear there 

So pain...!!!

_____________ 
 
I was be the careless...=[
xD...
 
I put that stupih manual on my Baka friend hand

I can't c his hand on that time 

Than he put that things on my c3te nose = =...
 
I explain to him Jorrrrrrrrr...
 
Hei......
Baka ...So Tuck...

U can thow the roket over for mii and hurt mii...

I will remmember u !!!...

Tuck!!!!!!!


没有评论:

发表评论